It’s no joke, we are killing ourselves by consuming truckloads of sugar and processed foods.
The average American consumes about 152 pounds of sugar a year. That’s roughly 22 teaspoons every day for every person in America. And our kids consume about 34 teaspoons every day — that’s more than two 20-ounce sodas.
Processed foods are an illusion, often appearing to be healthy (with claims like low-fat, low carb, vitamin fortified, no trans fat, contains omega-3, etc.) when these foods are in fact the very thing making a lot of Americans unhealthy, sick, and fat. And they are very often filled with hidden sugars designed to make you want more of what is causing the craving in the first place.
According to Micheal Pollen author of The Omnivores dilemma– Coronary heart disease, diabetes, stroke and cancer – four of the top ten chronic diseases that kill most of us – “can be traced directly to the industrialization of our food.” We have traded convenience for our health. We have been duped into believing that we can’t cook and we must buy from the commercialized food market. But it’s just not true. Processed food is full of ingredients designed to make sure your food never rots. Many of them are unpronounceable. And they are filled with cheap fillers like corn and soy that is genetically modified and the top 8 foods that cause food intolerance and allergy. It just makes sense to fully understand what you are eating, be able to pronounce everything on the list of ingredients (if there is a list), and know exactly where that food comes from…don’t you think?
But where do you start? How do you take back your own health and learn how to cook really good healthy food? How can you get rid of that afternoon fatigue, sugar cravings, sleep better, and lose body fat?
You start with a real food program designed to support you in your choice to get healthy. As a Certified Nutritional Therapist I will guide you in creating optimal health by shifting from the foods of commerce to real food that tastes great and improves your whole well-being. You will be supported along the way in a small weekly class with information to empower you to take back your health. It’s part nutrition class, part real food challenge and sugar detox and part community support. Those 3 things equal real success in reaching your goals.
The next Restart class is starting soon
2017 classes are now open- click here
What You Can Expect
- Losing Body Fat
- Improved Sleep
- Gaining More Energy
- Boosted Immunity
- Reduced Sugar Cravings
- Increased Mental Clarity & Calm
- Reduced PMS & Menopausal Symptoms
- Developing a Taste for REAL FOOD!
What You Will Learn
Week 1: How to prepare for RESTART®.
Week 2: Your digestive check-in.
Week 3: What sugar does in your body.
Week 4: The truth about fats.
Week 5: How to keep going & celebrate your success!
What will you get?
- Your purchase reserves 1 of 10 spots in the RESTART® 5-Week Group
- Sugar Detox Challenge and includes:
- Five 1.5-hour group meetings.
- Print-ready PDF guides for each week.
- Support emails from your instructor.
- Lifetime access to the private Nourishing Tables RESTART® Community
- Facebook page where you can receive support from your instructor, classmates, and program alumni.
- You will also get my experience on everything I have learned during my transition to a real-food lifestyle as well as:
- breakfasts, lunch & dinner recipes
recipes for snacks and smoothies
- the best sources for real food
- kitchen pantry makeover tips
- what ingredients to buy
- my BEST tips for successfully completing the sugar detox and living a healthy lifestyle and beyond!
So what are you waiting for? Take back your health- you will be so glad you did!
The RESTART® Group Sugar Detox Challenge is a 5-Week program meeting for 1.5 hours at the same day and time each week of the challenge.