The Live Nourished Program
Live Healthy, Nourished and Balanced
With Christine Williams, Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified Holistic Health Coach and Transformational Lifestyle Coach
Starts September 25, 2018
The Live Nourished Program is a Holistic 9 Week Small Group program empowering women to eat, move and live in a balanced way to achieve health, vitality and wholeness.
Because feeling NOURISHED is so much MORE than just what is on your plate; we start with real food education and then dive into the brain science of lifestyle choices and how patterns can keep us stuck. I’ll teach you to eat for energy and retrain your brain so that you can live a healthy lifestyle that lasts.
The Live Nourished Program is for you, if you are:
- Done with dieting, and are ready to eat for energy.
- You know that there’s more to your struggle with food and sticking to healthy habits than just the food itself.
- Ready to reprogram your emotional connection to food so healthy choices start to feel like your natural default.
- Ready to let go of diet dogma, rules and obsessive thinking about your body. (bye-bye mean girl)
- Done with striving for the elusive “perfect” body and instead want to find health and joy in movement.
- Done with food guilt, and instead want to feel empowered, supported and encouraged to live your life to the fullest and go after your dreams.
- Are ready NOW to transform the way you think, look and feel.
- Are exhausted by constantly worrying and obsessing about what to eat.
- Want to stop feeling like a failure every time you commit to staying on track and end up giving up on your workout program or into your cravings.
- Are ready to have a relationship with food and yourself that feels easy and that you feel super proud of.
- Want to be able to go to a party or out for dinner with friends and simply enjoy the experience instead of having to choose between having fun or your health plan.
- Want to have a toolbox of simple, yet powerful, strategies that actually work to help you stop stress eating, and late-night binging habits, stop putting your own needs on the back burner and finally love the skin your in.
Are you ready to move forward in freedom?
Here’s why the Live Nourished program works:
1- Diets and weight loss programs rely on deprivation mindsets that triggers your brain to crave what you can’t have, leading to a binge and the I’ll start my diet Monday mindset. If that would have worked, you wouldn’t be here reading this. In LN we realize that habit change is based on pleasure, not deprivation. We release the diet guilt and focus instead on making mindful choices that feel good. Habits are based on pleasure.
2- Diets focus only on food. In Live Nourished we go beyond whats on your plate, to who you are being when you eat and what is the experience you are looking for in making your choices.
3- Most of your unhealthy choices around food and lifestyle habits are old ways to cope with stress and get an underlying need met. In LN we get to the root cause to get the need met without defaulting to the old destructive habits taking you out of alignment with your health goals.
4- Most diets set you up to fail. They are not customized to work with your bio-individuality. What works for 1 person does not work for all. In LN we look at healthy guidelines not rules to find your sweet spot. You find which foods give you energy so you can eat in a relaxed balanced way instead of obsessing with what’s on your plate.
- Standing in front of the mirror, feeling a new sense of empowerment and confidence as you feel at home in your skin;
- Going to a restaurant knowing that you’ll easily be able to pick the healthiest option and feel completely satisfied no matter what everyone else is eating;
- Being able to comfortably handle feeling tired, stressed, bored or even sad without reaching for food;
- Silencing the mean girl, shame and frustration of feeling like you’ve failed;
- Knowing that you’re finally in control of the food, rather than the food being in control of you.
- Eating and living in a balanced way that feels free, easy and natural.
- Establishing consistent practice of movement and self-care habits that feels good to your body and you actually enjoy doing it.
- Feeling energized with a sense of relaxed confidence as you move through your day, getting things done and taking care of you.
- Waking up feeling well rested, energized and ready to start the day.
What you’ll be learning:
Week 1– Welcome, Setting Intentions and Goal setting
Week 2– Going beyond Diet Dogma- Identifying which foods give you energy and which foods deplete your energy. Why do we start with food and what are healthy eating guidelines.
Week 3– Mastering Mindful Eating- Honoring your hunger and fullness and slowing down to increase optimal digestion and metabolism.
Week 4– Understanding the science of your brain- Neuroplasticity of the brain and repetition. How to use it to get what you want with powerful mental rehearsals and silencing that mean girl voice.
Week 5– Self Sabotage. Its not a matter of IF, its WHEN. How often do you end up making poor food choices because you’re exhausted and feel like you really “deserve” this treat?Or something else more important gets in the way of eating healthy? Our relationship with food is merely a microcosm of our relationship with ourselves. Learn why sabotage happens and how to set yourself free.
Week 6– The Effects of Stress- Stress affects our relationship to food, lowers our metabolism, causes us to store fat and leads to chronic health conditions. Learn how to recognize your stressors and create a stress free buffer zone. By the end of week 6, you’ll have in place a specific and effective adventure menu and nourishment menu that fits your life and that prevents you from sabotaging your healthy habits when life gets busy.
Week 7– Movement and The Power of Sleep: Engaging in movement that you love and stick with instead of “exercising” and creating a power down hour so you can rest well and wake up ready to jump out of bed to start the day.
Week 8– The Wheel of Life: What wants to be nourished and how to uncover and reclaim your untapped personal power and what most wants to be expressed.
Week 9– Appreciations, Empowering Lessons and Moving Forward.
BONUS: A 21-day “Eat For Energy” Nourishing Tables Recipe Plan and Guide (Value $150)
BONUS: Personalized 10 min. guided visualization created just for you, on what you most want to create. (Value $50)
BONUS: 1 hour personal coaching session with Chris when you register by August 20 (Value $150)
What you will walk away with:
- A new feeling of physical lightness, energy and confidence!
- A whole new relationship with food – one that allows you to simply nourish your body, rather than use “comfort” foods to cope with your feelings and stress.
- A new set of tools you can use whenever the old habits and patterns of self-sabotage show up so that it becomes easy to resist those chips and cheese and too much wine at night.
- The ability to easily make the choices that truly energize and nourish your body, mind and soul.
- Freedom from what might have felt like a never-ending battle to create and maintain the healthy lifestyle you desire.
This is NOT the program for you if you…
- Do not struggle with maintaining healthy habits, body image, stress eating or using food for comfort.
- Are happy with your current relationship with your body and food.
- Just want to know how to eat less carbs.
- Are looking for another diet or workout plan.
- Don’t believe that there’s more to your struggle with food than the food itself.
- Aren’t willing to show up for yourself and do the work to dig deep and get curious about what’s really going on behind your patterns and habits with food to end them for good.
HERE’S EVERYTHING YOU GET WHEN YOU JOIN:
- Live Group Learning. 9 – 90 minute live group sessions with your Live Nourished Tribe. This is 14+ hours of live learning using the ZOOM platform that takes you step-by-step through my exact process for reprogramming your emotional connection to food, uncovering your personal blocks and self sabotage patterns and how to eat for energy so that you can find your happy weight, feel vibrant and maintain a healthy lifestyle for life!
- Curated Information. You don’t need MORE information, you need curated information. I’ll share my top tips, Nutritional Therapy Training and Transformation Coaching Methods that take the confusion out of the never ending conflicting information out there so you can apply them directly to you.
- Downloadable Action Guides. These will help you dive even deeper into the material we cover in the group call and give you specific exercises and action steps that will allow you to put the principles and tools you’re learning into practice in your everyday life.
- “Eat For Energy” 21-Day Plan and Recipe Guide. Delicious healthy meals and snacks that are quick and easy to prepare! You get the easy-to-follow plan, all the recipes you’ll need and shopping lists. Choose to follow the plan or just use the recipe guide. It’s all up to you.
- Guided meditation customized for you. An easy-to-follow 10 minute guided meditation that will help you change old thought patterns and unlock the power of your brain to start to transform your relationship with food and your body image.
- Lifetime access to all of the curriculum, handouts and private online community so that you can go back to it any time you feel like you need a refresher, and get regular, consistent support, encouragement and accountability.
- Live group Q & A calls I’ll do 30 minute FB lives once a week answering all your questions, and doing some live coaching with you if you need more support.
- Private Facebook community. This is a private group just for people participating in the Live Nourished program where you can be part of a community of like-minded women who truly understand what you’re going through. You’ll get answers to your questions, support from me and others on the same journey, and the accountability you’ll need to make real, lasting changes.
The Next Group Program Starts September 25, 2018
Registration NOW OPEN – ONLY $797
Register by August 20 and receive a BONUS 1 hour private coaching call.
Here’s how this Group Coaching thing works:
This program only runs a few time per year, so you’ll need to register before we get started.
- Once you sign up, you’ll receive your program materials via email and instructions for joining the Private Facebook Community as well as how to join our first group meeting in person or via Zoom.
Then, we’ll have our first group meeting, and the transformation process will begin! 🙂
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: When does the program start?
A: The program starts September 25, 2018 at 6:30pm!
Q: When are the group calls held?
A: The group coaching calls will be held each Tuesday night from 6:30-8:00 pm EST.
I use a video conferencing platform called Zoom. The coaching sessions will be approximately 90 min. in length. Every call will be recorded so if you miss a call you can catch the replay. And if you know you have to miss a call, but you need help with something, you can submit your question ahead of time and I’ll address it on the call for you, even if you’re not there!
Q: What will I gain from working with you, Christine?
After your first meeting, you’ll walk away with a renewed sense of belief in yourself, your goals and your vision, to move forward into your version of vibrant health and wellness.
You will understand what a balanced plate looks like and how to create a shift from the number on the scale or the size of your jeans to eating and moving in a way that feels free and intuitive to what your body wants.
- You’ll understand the limiting beliefs that keep you stuck and how to move from feeling stuck and disempowered to feeling a new sense of freedom and empowerment.
Q: I’ve tried so many diets and programs and none of them have ever worked long-term. How will this be any different?
A: There is one thing that almost every other program misses and that is addressing the root cause of our emotional eating, lack of willpower and bad habits. Other programs focus on WHAT you’re eating and how much, they may even talk a bit about meal planning and self-care. But, almost none of them really go under the surface and uncover WHY you’re eating the way you’re eating and help you do the work necessary to change those underlying factors and habits. It’s like putting a BandAid over the empty gas light on your car.
This is not another diet program. I don’t do BandAids. In Live Nourished, we dig right down to the core root of the habits and behaviors that have been keeping you stuck for years, break them down and reprogram them for good!
Q: Are these group coaching sessions like a pampering self-care treatment without personalized strategies?
- Great question! I know you’re coming to me for real results, not just a feel-good vibe and a connection with new friends (although you’ll get all that, too!).
- You’re going to get curated information and motivation based on your own vision for health and well-being (not a one size fits all diet based on the generalized public or trying to fit your goals into someone else’s dreams)
Q: I don’t need to lose weight. I just want to be able to eat better, feel healthier and more in control around food that I know isn’t good for me. Is this program all about weight loss?
A: The goal of this program is to teach you the tools and strategies you need to transform your relationship with stress and food. For some, their primary goal is weight loss, for others it’s improving the quality of their diet or just getting to a place where they use food for energy rather than stress relief. This program is about tweaking your mindset around food and healthy habits so that you can create a balanced, happy relationship with it that makes it easy for you to reach your specific goals.
Q: I’m not sure if I can afford this program, what exactly is included?
A: I can’t put a price tag on your newfound confidence, health, and peace of mind. But I can point you to my long list of happy clients who worked with me to “just give it a shot” and were skeptical about the cost, who have now become regular clients committed to their healthier lifestyle and positive outlook that regular coaching with me has created for them.
This program IS truly transforming. I would have never even imagined I could be in a place of such peace and happiness. Chris walked me through, with love and compassion, baby steps to help me find the person I am, the person that has been lost for a long time. Through this program, I have reclaimed my health, physically and mentally. I have learned to love myself again. My cup is full my heart is full and each day is beautiful. I will be repeating this program again. Thank you, Chris!-Kelly F.
I’d love to work with you if:
- You’ve decided it’s finally time to take back the reins of your life and your health, and you’re ready to commit the time to yourself and this process.
- You want a friendly, knowledgeable guide for your journey, who will help you uncover the obstacles so you can move past your health challenges with holistic wellness protocols.
- You want natural options for your health, but you want someone to back up the choices with the research as well. You want someone respected by the local health community, who has strong referral partnerships with doctors, acupuncturists and more.
- You want to finally love the skin you are in, eat according to your own bodies needs without being obsessive or feeling guilty and live fully nourished in body and mind.
We won’t be a good fit if:
- You’re looking for a quick-fix solution you can buy, apply, and change your life and health with that doesn’t require any effort on your part.
- You’re not interested in a friendly, comforting guide along your wellness journey.